How can biceps brachii be practiced fastest? Precautions for biceps brachii exercise
you know, a strong biceps can give people a sense of beauty and strength. At the same time, biceps is also an important standard to judge whether a person's muscles are developed. Therefore, you can see that many people are exercising biceps in the gym. How long can we practice biceps?
how long can biceps brachii be trained
for at least 3 months.
many people say that biceps brachii is easy to practice, but others say it is difficult to practice. This is because biceps brachii will be practiced when exercising other muscles. However, it is easy to borrow strength in the process of exercising biceps brachii. The stimulation to biceps brachii is not large enough, so it has no effect.
therefore, how long the biceps can be practiced varies from person to person. Everyone's actual situation and exercise situation are different, and the exercise effect will be different. If you can exercise the biceps in the correct way and stick to it, you can practice it in a short time, but if the posture is wrong or you can't stick to it, it's difficult to practice it.
generally speaking, it takes at least 3 months to see the obvious muscle contour of the biceps brachii.
how long can biceps brachii be trained at a time
it depends on your own situation.
in fact, the exercise of biceps brachii depends not on the time, but on the quality of the action. If the posture is wrong, even if you practice for a long time, it will be a waste of effort. It is recommended that the exercise time depends on the completion of your own action. Do not pursue speed. It is most important to complete according to quality and quantity.
biceps brachii can be trained several times a week
biceps brachii is not suitable for practicing every day. In that case, the muscles can't get rest and recovery, which will only lead to muscle fatigue and strain without seeing muscle growth. Therefore, it's OK to practice 2-3 times a week.
how can I practice biceps brachii fastest
kneeling single arm curl
1. Hold a pair of heavy dumbbells with both hands on both sides of the body and kneel on the floor.
2. Bend the dumbbell upward and rotate the wrist outward. When the dumbbell is raised in front of the shoulder, the palm is backward.
Note: do it with your right hand for 3 times, then change your left hand for 3 times, alternating left and right for 5 minutes. If you can cycle 10 times in a row, that is, 30 times on each side, add some weight.
1. Sit on a 45 degree tilt fitness chair, feet on the ground, hands fully extended, and pick up the dumbbell.
2. Lift one dumbbell at a time to the shoulder width, bend your arms completely, and then slowly put the dumbbell in the starting position.
Note: at the beginning, do two groups at a time, 6 to 8 times in each group. After a week or two, it increased to three groups. After that, you will grow stronger and can gradually increase the weight of dumbbells.
centralized bending dumbbell
1. Sit on the fitness chair with your feet flat on the ground, shoulder width apart.
2. Lean forward slightly, let the right elbow lean against the inner side of the right knee, let the arm fully straighten, bend the dumbbell to the chest, and keep the elbow in place.
3. You can keep your balance by putting your other hand on the other knee.
Note: do two groups at a time, 6 to 8 times in each group. Then change the other hand.
this pull-up may be difficult at first, but it is a great way to increase the biceps brachii.
1. Hold the metal bar with both hands, keep the same distance as shoulder width, and palm inward.
2. Put your feet together, pull your body up with both hands so that your chin is higher than your arms, and then slowly put down your body and return to the starting position.
Note: at the beginning, do two groups at a time, 6 to 8 times in each group. After a week or two, when you get stronger, increase to three groups, 8 to 12 in each group.
precautions for biceps brachii exercise
1. If you want to see the muscle contour of biceps brachii quickly, you should pay attention to ensuring a reasonable diet and supplement more high protein foods, which can help muscle growth.
2. Adequate sleep is also helpful for muscle growth. Therefore, it is inseparable from good sleep to practice strong biceps brachii.
3. We can't just look at the length of biceps brachii exercise time. We should combine the exercise frequency, correct exercise method and posture and long-term persistence, so as to practice biceps brachii in a short time.