How can I lose weight riding a bike
Today, let Xiaobian analyze "how long it takes to lose weight by cycling for half an hour every day, and how to lose weight better by cycling". Let's have a look! Because I want to lose weight, I travel by bike every day. I will ride for about half an hour every day. I don't know if I can lose weight by riding a bike for half an hour every day?
Can you lose weight by cycling for half an hour every day
Yes. Cycling consumes a lot of physical energy, which can effectively help burn body fat and achieve the purpose of weight loss. Because cycling is an aerobic exercise, it takes 20 minutes to burn fat, because it can lose weight if you ride for half an hour every day.
How long does it take to lose weight by cycling for half an hour every day
About a month. Generally speaking, cycling is still relatively strong and consumes more physical strength. The speed of cycling is 10 km / h, and the heat consumption per hour is about 600 calories. For every 1000 grams of fat lost, the human body needs to consume about 7700 calories. So if you want to see the effect of weight loss, you should ride for at least one month.
Ride a bike for half an hour every day and lose a few pounds a month
5-6 kg. Under normal circumstances, riding a bicycle for half an hour every day, combined with reasonable diet, work and rest, you can lose 5-6 kilograms for a month.
How to lose weight better by bike
If you want to enhance the effect of weight loss, it is recommended to use these small methods when riding a bicycle.
Uphill hip not raised
If you want to lose weight by cycling, don't add too much difficulty to yourself. Choose a steeper slope. In that case, you may lose weight, but your knees will be sore because you pedal too hard. You might as well choose a pavement with a smaller slope. It should be noted that when pedaling, don't lift your hips. Just sit with your legs and pedal hard to maintain the speed.
Downhill leg not hard
When going downhill, don't force your legs. Try to put them on the pedal to relax your legs. This can not only achieve the purpose of rest, but also relax the tense leg muscles when going uphill. The most important thing is that your legs still keep moving.
The slope is not enough to adjust the bench
If you find that the uphill road you choose can let you ride it effortlessly, it will not achieve the goal of weight loss. You might as well lower your stool height and lower your hips, which can increase your exercise intensity. But doing so will aggravate the weight of the knee joint, and it is not suitable for people with knee discomfort.
Flat road single pedal
If you keep the original way of cycling on the level road, you can't achieve the purpose of weight loss. You might as well slightly adjust the way of cycling and pedal with one leg, so that your strength will increase to one leg, so as to achieve the purpose of exercise.
Using the front foot pedal can effectively strengthen the calf muscles, make the calf lines more beautiful and the muscles more elastic. Of course, this pedaling method is suitable for cycling on flat roads.
Heel pedaling will exert a lot of force on the hip muscles, which has a good effect on the plump hips. Of course, it's best to stick to pedaling with your heels for more than 4 minutes.
What should I pay attention to when I lose weight by bike
1. You should also pay attention to some rhythms when you ride a bicycle to lose weight. You should act according to your ability. Don't force yourself to ride as many kilometers as you can at the beginning. Your body will slowly adapt, and then adjust according to your physical condition and weight loss needs, so as not to hurt your body too much.
2. When riding a bicycle, pay attention to the correct posture. The wrong posture may cause harm to the body.
3. Before riding a bicycle, do a good job of warm-up exercises, such as jogging, fast walking and stretching, to help the body joints and muscles move and reduce sports injuries. After riding, remember to do finishing and relaxation activities.
Who shouldn't ride a bike to lose weight
1. People with heart disease will increase myocardial oxygen consumption and cardiac function load during cycling.
2. Cycling in patients with coronary heart disease can induce angina pectoris, myocardial infarction and even sudden death.
3. Cycling in patients with rheumatic heart disease can induce heart failure and arrhythmia, aggravating the condition. 4. For those with severe hypertension and cerebral arteriosclerosis, due to their high concentration during cycling, the secretion of catecholamines in the body increases, resulting in increased blood pressure, accelerated heart rate, and even cerebral hemorrhage.
5. Epilepsy patients ride a bike with high tension and excitement, can induce seizures, prone to car accidents. In addition, people with mental abnormalities such as fantasy, visions and hallucinations should not ride bicycles.
6. Pregnant women, especially after 3 to 6 months of pregnancy, should not ride bicycles to avoid abortion or premature delivery.
7. High myopia and color blindness high myopia or color blindness have short sight and are difficult to recognize traffic signals.
8. People with high anemia, hypotension and hypoglycemia are prone to brain anemia, hypoxia and even sudden fainting because of high anemia, hypotension and hypoglycemia.